Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

come on be a man, you mods

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by the overlooked, Jul 31, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. the overlooked

the overlooked Guest

Jun 8, 2003
    come on. answe rmy questions. why arent other worthelss threads deleted/closed? i dont ****ing care if i get banned. this isnt the kind of board that i want to be a part of. ive been civilized until now. if you want to talk about old fat bass players and protect child molesting priests, go right ahead. and you know what? this is the last time im visiting this site. so ban me for all i care im sick of you fascist cowards. grow some balls.

2. Brendan

Brendan

Jun 18, 2000
    Austin, TX
    Fool, none are online right now. They have lives that keep them from being on 24/7.

3. So uhh, thanks for the pictures. See you on Rock and Roll Confidential.

4. Blah blah blah blah blah. I'm a smelly little kid.

Instead of banning him just edit his posts Mods :)

5. P. Aaron

P. Aaron Supporting Member

I got coupons for diapers and formula.

6. Nick Gann

Nick Gann Talkbass' Tubist in Residence

Mar 24, 2002
    Silver Spring, MD
    How can you tell them to get balls? You are hiding behind your computer screen acting all big and bad. Real tough :rolleyes:

7. Ok now im pissed. I take back any apology I ever gave to you. You are a worthless self centered prick. First off my uncle didn't even touch the kid and second, you are just a prick. Just leave before you get banned, f****** prick.

8. WOO HOO DIAPERS !!

9. Brendan

Brendan

Jun 18, 2000
    Austin, TX
    I think The Overlooked is so impersonal a name.

Can we call him Woogums? Or Monkeybutter? How about Snuggles?

10. Mike Money

Mike Money Banned

Mar 18, 2003
    Bakersfield California
    Avatar Speakers Endorsing Hooligan
    NIBB HIGH FOOTBALL RULES!

11. Like the fabric softner you put in the dryer. At least he can smell good. Stupid gorilla.

12. Crowd: YEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !!

13. the overlooked

the overlooked Guest

Jun 8, 2003
    just look at it this way. its now his turn to be raped by big black guys. then he can go to hell.

yeah i know i ssaid that was my last post, but hey, i figure, why not go out with a bang

14. Impressive, hope it made you feel better. It doesn't really affect me. I know he is fine, it you who should be worried about the big kids from down the block who wanna rape you.

15. BANG

Goodbye. you can leave now.

16. I hear they got anal lube too.

17. Nick Gann

Nick Gann Talkbass' Tubist in Residence

Mar 24, 2002
    Silver Spring, MD
    Woogums... I like that.

18. Honestly, a thread about how old you look is gonna NOT be closed? Atleast the ones posted here have SOME meaning or reason to them. Bye bye and nice knowin ya.

19. i'm getting a big kick out of this myself...

20. This has been the most exciting thing to happen in awhile. it will definately go down in talkbass history, Congrats The_overlooked, your going to be a part of history.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.