1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Coming soon - Basscast 31: Catch up

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by dnburgess, Jun 10, 2007.

1. dnburgess

dnburgess

Jul 20, 2003
    Sydney, Australia
    Proprietor: Bass People, Green Square Music
    Basscast 31 will be a catch up show - in which we clear the decks of my favourites of the bass oriented CD's that I was listening to before the break in production.

CD's covered are from Dave Holland, Jaco Pastorius Big Band, Lemmy, Craig Calhoun, Les Claypool, Tony Levin, Billy Sheehan and Ian Hunter.

Can you lover's of bass trivia guess which Ian Hunter album it is? (Its a recent reissue - which had a then relatively unknown bassist playing the sessions.)

More news soon on upcoming shows.

2. jongor

jongor

Jan 11, 2003
    Maine
    Finally!!

3. Woooohoooo!!!

When I saw Basscast disappear from the sponsored forums, I feared the worst.

This is fantastic news for all Basscast lovers. A lot of people probably don't think of the amount of work needed to get something like this together and keep it going. We certainly appreciate your excellent work David, and await with baited breath, the return of your top class production.

Walnut

4. Petebass

Petebass

Dec 22, 2002
    QLD Australia
    Thank God you're OK David. I was starting to get worried about you. I fell behind for a while there and recently got around to listening to all the basscasts. When I finally got to No 30 last week, I realised it had been quite a while since it was posted and started to worry a little. I wasn't far from calling you......

Looking forward to No 31!

5. dnburgess

dnburgess

Jul 20, 2003
    Sydney, Australia
    Proprietor: Bass People, Green Square Music
    Thanks Pete - start thinking about what you'd like to feature on Step Back in Time the next time you co-host a show!

6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Feb 25, 2021