Coming up on my first anniversary with Sims Custom Shop

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by knucklehead G, Nov 8, 2010.

1. sandmangeck

sandmangeck

Jul 2, 2007
    Colorado
    What a scumbag! He should open a shop with that guy from Myrtle Beach's bass cabs!

2. solidwalnut

solidwalnut

Jun 4, 2012
    I'm sorry to say that I didn't do my homework on this person before I sent my money and my guitar (one year ago). I'm definitely an idiot. I sent him a '79 Les Paul "The Paul" solid walnut. I have read about his really good work and so looked forward to enjoying a great looking new finish and then get a new set-up for the old LP.

Patrick, if you're reading this thread, you need understand something about people: if you expect to make it long-term in business, then you'd best learn to communicate. If your business is having problems, why take it out on me? I paid you money. For what? If you expect me to help you grow your business and give referrals (and believe me, I could do that) I think you're mistaken. Please do the right thing and send my guitar back.

3. Gibson99

Gibson99

Sep 22, 2013
    I had the same experience. I was quoted 6-8 weeks to finish my guitar. He took my money and guitar and then stopped communicating with me. I am over 9 months in and trying to get my guitar and money back. See this site:
    www.simscustomshopscam.com

4. Supertanker

Supertanker Watch the dog! He is trained to bite!

Jun 23, 2005
    CinCinNati
    :scowl::rollno::atoz:

5. I did not realize they were still around and still taking people's money. Ouch