Comments on this amp?

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by pdusen, Aug 18, 2004.

1. pdusen

Aug 18, 2004
    I'm in a practicing band getting ready for small-time gigging, and I went out to find a nice, loud combo amp that would probably last me a long time. My ideal choice, after some looking, seems to be the Fender Rumble 100 Combo, seen on musician's friend here. The reviews are good and I like the idea of that much wattage. Also, I read somewhere that it had a preamp-out jack, which means I could plug it directly into my computer to record it without blowing my sound card. And I hear those LED lights on the bottom pulsate with bottom end notes (very aesthetically pleasing, though certainly not enough to rate an amp by. ;) )

So I guess what I really wanna know is how you guys would rate this amp, and if there's anything you think would be a bettr purchase?
  2. if your getting ready to do small gigs the rumble should be a good amp for you, when fender bought SWR they stole all teh technology from SWR so that fender has the SWR technology! it is pretty loud if you want a diffenrent amp i would get the yorkville xm200t or xm200. those are 200 watts and should be louder