1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Communications Speech Topic

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Xyphere, Mar 28, 2009.

1. Xyphere

Xyphere

Aug 11, 2006
    I am taking a communications class this semester at my university. Our next assignment is to present an informative speech. The speech can be 4-6 minutes long excluding videos/sound clips/etc. I was thinking about talking about The Dark Side of the Moon, but I figured that I should consult Talkbass before I start with this project. Does anyone have any cool topic ideas? Remember, I only have 4-6 minutes for this speech.

2. FanOfAlice

FanOfAlice

Nov 8, 2006
    Wisconsin
    Bumpity Bump, for the same situation. Need a topic but keep coming up empty.

3. Your best bet is to talk about something you're interested in... Something you already know a lot about. The less research you have to do, the more time you'll be able to prepare on the actual speech.

My first one (years ago) was on the White Shark. Everyone liked it, and I was comfortable talking about something I enjoyed.