1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Community [best show ever]

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Mr L, Mar 23, 2013.

1. Mr L

Mr L

Jul 22, 2012
    Vancouver BC
    I've noticed a lot of tv show threads lately yet none dedicated to the funniest show currently on TV, Community.

Although the most recent episodes have left something desired, seasons 1, 2, and 3 are fantastic.

If you haven't seen the show I would highly suggest you give it a try (it's on Netflix I believe, watch at least 3 episodes as the pilot is kind of weak on the humor and more of an intro)

This is the first show in a long time I've genuinely laughed at. Made better still by there being NO laugh track.

Any other die hard community fans?

People who don't like the show, please show respect by not britta'ing this thread.

2. Ziltoid

Ziltoid I don't play bass

Apr 10, 2009
    Canada
    I had a blast watching that show and now it nearly feels like a chore to watch. The characters are very uni-dimensional, it gets a bit repetitive and boring to watch them interact after 60 episodes I guess.

Then again, I still watch it, it's funny.

3. It is my favorite show. This season hasn't been the greatest, but there have been some brillent moments, the entire first episode was one of the best.

lowsound

4. colcifer

colcifer Esteemed Nitpicker Supporting Member

Feb 10, 2010
    A Galaxy Far, Far Away
    I haven't watched any of S4 but I LOVE that show.