1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

compact electronic bass trainers

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by catcauphonic, Jan 14, 2013.

1. catcauphonic

catcauphonic High Freak of the Low Frequencies Supporting Member

Mar 30, 2012
    Seattle WA
    Not sure if I'm posting this in the right forum or not, buttt...

I'm just starting to see pictures of these things pop up in other threads like the 'Show your home practice rig', and they are piquing my interest as they look like they would be good for travel or '5 am apartment building' practice, as well as all the features they allow you to tinker with like looping or slowing down digital files without changing pitch, etc.

If anybody has one that they like (or dislike) I'd love to hear some specifics about it. I'm assuming you'd also need a decent set of headphones to go with it? What about ease of use?? I need to note that I'm not exceptionally technical when it comes to e-devices ... My phone is not smart, I still buy records more than CDs or digital music, & I'll take a map over a GPS unit almost any day.

Tascam & Digitech are the two main ones that come up when I googled them (Yes, I CAN use Google :D)

THANKS for any input! louis

2. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Feb 28, 2021