1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

No longer available Complete Carvin/SansAmp rack like new

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Shake-N-Bass, Oct 1, 2017.

1. Shake-N-Bass

Shake-N-Bass Supporting Member

Oct 13, 2006
    Tallahassee,Florida
    Price:
    $800
    I just bought a beautiful Jazz bass from an older gentleman who thought he wanted to get in a band. When I got to his house, I saw that he had top of the line stuff that was like new. I picked up this awesome rack set up that is designed to "blow the roof off the sucka", yet he had only used it twice. I honestly have no idea how to use all the whizzers and zoomers on this rig and just want to turn it over making a few bucks and giving the next buyer a great deal. It comes complete with Furman M8LX power conditioner, RockTron Versa rack tuner, 2 SansAmp Tech 21 NYC Rack units, A Carvin BX1500 amp, and an SKB 6 space rack case. I will pay $50 towards shipping. New Bass rack.jpg

Marley's Ghost and gelinas666 like this.
  2. gelinas666

gelinas666 Guest

Sep 8, 2009
    If only this was in Canada ..I'd be all over it..;):thumbsup: