1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

complete set of EMG 35-HZ Bass Pickups- $80

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by quadrogong, Nov 6, 2006.

1. quadrogong

quadrogong

Jul 6, 2006
    NYC
    new cond,never used set of 2,neck and bridge pickup. works great w/ passive or active systems..shielded,made in California.

clean,never used,came with a custom bass I bought,
    $80 buckeroos,
    :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:
    will consider a trade for a decent Compressor/limiter for my live bass rig, rackmounted or stomp type ok, just no crappy or noisy stuff.
    also need a cheap 4 track to record rehearsals,old portastudio or anything that works.

i have UPS Acct. at my job, can use UPS software to determine shipping costs.Items will be shipped promptly,after payment rec'd.

2. sunbeast

sunbeast Supporting Member

Jul 19, 2006
    Los Angeles, CA
    you might want to post this in the accessories for sale forum!

Karl

3. JanusZarate

JanusZarate Low End Avenger

Feb 21, 2006
    Petaluma, CA, USA
    I'd get them if it weren't for the fact that both of my basses are loaded with EMG 35-HZ pickups :D

Highly recommended stuff, though! I love their tone, especially with an active electronics setup.