1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Compression and Overdrive pedal

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by nicefff, Jan 14, 2013.

1. nicefff

nicefff

Dec 23, 2012
    Hey, I am just wondering about peoples opinions relating to the Palmer range of bass pedals ?

http://www.thomann.de/gb/search.htm...fba&oa=ala&bn=Palmer&pr=&wgfid1=8204&wgf8204=

Basically I want a compression pedal, not too sure on what to get, I have around £50 for each pedal.

Out of the overdrive pedal I want a more clean overdrive sound, I like the idea of the Palmer bass overdrive pedal but haven't seen anyone post about it.

I also have seen the Electro Harmonix bass blogger, but have heard that it fails in bother the fuzz and overdrive areas, so im finding myself a little puzzled.

Either way I am just causing some further discussion and want to hear peoples opinions, thank you :)

2. Jens Busck

Jens Busck

Nov 16, 2011
    Copenhagen
    I've got the Palmer Flanger. It's good built quality with the essential knobs and a very transparent signal. Palmer is definitely worth checking out. Downside is that the pedals are big and heavy.

3. Meddle

Meddle

Jul 27, 2009
    Scotland
    Quite interested in the Palmer bass fuzz and distortion units. The only video of them on Youtube has the bassist using a DI, so they sound like buzz central, which gets lots of angry comments!

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 2, 2021