1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Computer guys - help with photo printing.

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by CrispyDelicious, Oct 22, 2010.

1. I was hoping someone could help me figure out a photo printing dilemma I'm having at work.

As you know, if you go to 'my pictures' and select 4 pics, then use the windows photo printing wizard, it automatically resizes the 4 photos to all be equal, if you choose to print all 4 to one page.

Now here's the deal, I'm creating a template to print photos onto, 4 at a time. The problem is that the 4 pictures take up the entire page, and while the photo printing wizard allows you to resize them, it does not allow you to reposition them - they get shrunk down and stuck in the corner.

So what I need is a way to select 4 photos, assign them to a single page, but have them all resized somehwhat smaller, but it needs to be done a quickly as with the photo editing wizard. I have photoshop, but it requires you to select each photo individually, and resize and position them manually. Since I have upwards of a hundred photos needed to put to a template, I can't afford the time to position and resize them manually.

Basically, I need the functionality of the photo editing wizard with a repositioning option.

Any ideas?

2. Strat-Mangler

Strat-Mangler Banned

Aug 15, 2010
    If I remember correctly, Picasa does this... but I haven't used it in a long time.

3. In Windows? If you left click on the file name you should see 'resize picture' as one of the options. Just choose all, right click, resize as a batch.