Computers Bees Gone Crazy

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Matt Till, Oct 11, 2005.

1. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    "When uh mmmmm hahahhahhaha stop it, I had a virus and it installed a bunch of spyware on my computer and I unistalled them all, and I can't get online. And my virus scan program now tells me that it 'can't download email' because TCP/IP is not installed. But when I try to install it, I don't have the options I'm suppose to. I tried unistalling and reinstalling my network card, and uninstalling and reinstalling verizons program. But the Verizon program can't get reinstalled because I can't get online. I just need to uh know if there is a program I can download onto Matt's computer and transfer to mine. Or if I'm not doing something right when I follow microsofts instructions on how to install TCP/IP..."

To quote my girlfriend.

Anybody know what she is talking about? Because I'm at a loss when it comes to this kind of biz. It's new to me.
  2. Why is she laughing at the start?

Were you naked?

Just asking.
  3. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA

Because I was writing down exactly what she said, so any miscommunication happens, it's on her hands... plus I was naked.

SLAP it is!

Oh and For everyones info: She runs Windows 2000
  4. errrrr get a virus scanner/removal tool and an adware tool PLUS updates on cd install and run first

then check under system devices if everything's working as it should, then try doing the tcp/ip thing