Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

conan o'brien intro music

Discussion in 'Tablature and Notation [BG]' started by spidey255, Jul 24, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spidey255

spidey255

Apr 25, 2002
    anyone have tabs for the conan o'brien intro music? it sounds cool.

2. cap

cap

Aug 8, 2001
    Hickam Hawaii
    Nope sorry

-cap

3. Nick man

Nick man

Apr 7, 2002
    Tampa Bay
    Last night I was watching the show and decided I should learn it.

If I find the music online, I will try to learn it and post the tab here for you.

On a side note, when Rachel Dratch from SNL came on they played the SNL theme. Another cool one.

Conan Rocks!

Peace
    Nick

4. PeaveyTNT

PeaveyTNT Banned

Jul 21, 2002
    USA
    conan obrien is the only reason i bother to not chryorogenicly freeze myself over the summer....

5. Noah-Fecks

Noah-Fecks

Sep 13, 2000
    Scotia, NY
    damn I love that bassline for the intro. Conan is the only source of funny, fresh, quick witted thinking on late night. Conan is good.

6. Nick man

Nick man

Apr 7, 2002
    Tampa Bay
    And Im terrible at sitting down and doing what I said I would.

Peace
    Nick

7. My name is Kenan O'Brien (Kenan sounds like Brennan, not Keenan). It has led to a lot of confusion regarding that particular talk show host.

8. Like a big dog

Like a big dog

Jun 18, 2001
    Texas, USA
    Yeah, I really like this bass line intro. If anyone could let me know how Mike Merritt plays it, that would be cool.

And Conan is the only reason I don't throw my TV off the balcony. Well, him and the Simpsons (but as we all know, they aren't unrelated).

9. It's awesome. I got the music from a tabit file. Pardon the crude looking tab.

G--------------------------4--------------
    D-------0-3-5-0-3-0-5-----3-0-------3-0--
    A----2--------------------------------2------
    E--3-------------------------------3--------

10. lemonadeisgood

lemonadeisgood

Aug 22, 2001
    Canada
    Same thing with me.

11. zyxwfish

zyxwfish

Dec 12, 2002
    Bethlehem, PA
    Yeah the Max Weinburg 7 is an awsome act, why play for Bruce Spingsteen when all they require in a drummer is slack basic rock beats. I know thats where Max started out but Bruce blows.

12. tyson

tyson

Feb 9, 2000
    Dallas, TX
    Yeah, Bruce does blow.

13. JerseyFunk

JerseyFunk

Jan 8, 2004

Two reasons...
    Easy Gig
    Pays very well

14. What about the ascending/descending line for the "B" section of the song?

15. I think Weinberg plays for springsteen for the fans and for the love of playing in large venues. Dont even tell me that the Weinberg 7 can sell out 10 shows at Giants Stadium. I also am a huge Springsteen fan so that also supports my opinion. The only reason why there out there is for the love of music. Springsteen makes an average of 1 milllion a show. I think he can very easily retire. And all these people that say springsteen and the E street band dont have talent, there not the ones sitting home on a computer, their making millions and selling millions of albums. :p

16. Brad Johnson

Brad Johnson Commercial User

Mar 8, 2000
    Gaithersburg, Md
    Boom Bass Cabinets, DR strings
    There, they're and their. Might be a record.

:D

17. Adam Barkley

Adam Barkley Mayday!

Aug 26, 2003
    Jackson, MS
    Are trying to say that amount of talent correlates with big album sales? Nope, wrong answer their (intended mispelling :D ) buddy.

If that was true than Victor Wooten would sell platinum records and most pop/pop rock/pop punk bands wouldn't chart.

I'm not saying they do not not have talent, but that isn't the main reason why they are famous.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.