1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Conan on 60 Minutes

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by rarbass, May 3, 2010.

1. rarbass

rarbass

Jul 3, 2008
  2. vene-nemesis

vene-nemesis Banned

Jul 17, 2003
    Bilbao EspaƱa
    Why was he banned? Is john turner running the TV forums now?????

3. hover

hover

Oct 4, 2008
    Massachusetts
    He was barred from television appearances until a couple days ago. He is prohibited from "performing in a comedic manner" on t.v. until September or so. I thought his spot was well done, I could tell it still pained him, as his choices of words and his attempts at humor appeared a bit strained / pained, but I have high hopes for him, and I liked his little dig at the big three stations re: cable t.v. and the future of it....

well done Coco.

4. MatticusMania

MatticusMania LANA! HE REMEMBERS ME!

Sep 10, 2008
    Pomona, SoCal
    His contract states he is allowed to do on air interviews starting May 1st. However, there is a clasue that states he cannot disparage NBC or Jay Leno. In otherwords, he has to be very careful with his words.

I think a lot of that has to do with what I stated above, moreso than any pain he may feel. He said it himself, NBC didnt screw him.

5. rarbass

rarbass

Jul 3, 2008
    NBC DEFINITELY didn't screw Jay...

6. jeez..the guy walked away with millions of dollars and will likely find a new career on cable.....the only way you get a guaranteed network show is when you own the network.......tell those louisiana shrimpers how painful it is to lose a network talk show with only 30 million to soften the blow.....