Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Conga Drums (3) F/S

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by pointbass, Feb 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pointbass

pointbass Semi-Retired Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Nov 4, 2004
    Acworth, GA
    Endorsing Artist: FBB Bass Works
    I've been clearing out some percussion stuff and I have three congas for sale. Two are DP's (Daito Percussion from Longwood FL, NOT LP's) and one is a CP (Cosmic Percussion, the LP division).

The DP's are 12" & 11" , both ~30" high. The 11" DP is missing the top ring that holds the head on. I don't know a lot about congas, but it doesn't look like a standard LP ring would fit.

The CP is 10" x 22".

All of the drums are in pretty good shape, I'd guess an 8 on the 1-10 scale. These drums were gigged by my son, so there is some very minor wear, but nothing note-worthy.

Since the one DP is missing the top ring, I'll throw it into the mix for free. $125 for the complete DP & CP, free bonus for the incomplete DP. One DP stand is included, as well.

Shipping paid by the buyer. These things are heavy and large, so the fees will be a bit high. A local NJ buyer would be cool, free delivery for anyone within 60 miles of Point Pleasant, NJ. Pics available, give me a shout and I'll e-mail them to you ...... :cool:

2. phaneo

phaneo

Mar 14, 2001
    Fort Worth TX
    Is it 125 for both the drums? Can you please clarify the price. Any pics
    Thanks

3. pointbass

pointbass Semi-Retired Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Nov 4, 2004
    Acworth, GA
    Endorsing Artist: FBB Bass Works
    Congas are on hold - PM returned :cool: