SOLD Conklin Bill Dickins 7 string

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by jetsrush, Oct 24, 2015.

1. jetsrush

jetsrush

Sep 22, 2010
    Price:
    trade
    Strings:
    I have a Brand New Conklin Bill Dickins GT 7 string bass. This is the Groove Tools 7 string bass on steroids. This bass sells for around $1,899 new which can be confirmed on any Instrument sellers Web site. I happened to land this for $900. This is not a second or scratch and dent bass. The neck is actually easier to play then my 6 string basses that I used to own. It has one of a kind Bartolini pickups and the most insane preamp I have ever used. I am looking for a 5 or 6 string that has a used value of $900 or above.
    - 7 strings
    - Custom made Bill Dickins Bartolini pickups
    - Custom electronics with a three position paramedic preset rotary switch and mid frequency selector. Comes with a push/pull Bass knob that hits different bass frequencies, a mid and treble knob, volume and pickup blend and a three position treble switch. The sound is BOUTIQUE but can get anything else with its mind blowing options.
    - Maple and purple heart through body neck
    - Swamp ash wings topped with curly maple
    - Gold hardware
    - Conklin case included

I purchased this instrument on a whim and because it was a grand less. Honestly I'm just not a 7 string guy and it will be a shame if this beauty is never used.

Attached Files:

2. Note Sent

3. ThatLowEnd

ThatLowEnd Dirt, Trucks, BBQ, Whiskey Supporting Member

Apr 14, 2012
    Down In The Delta
    Has been/Never was
    Still available? String spacing? Nut width? Case?

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 18, 2022