SOLD Conklin Groove Tools GT-7 (7 string bass)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by ercompa, Mar 29, 2017.

1. Price:
    Strings:
    Conklin Groove Tools GT-7

Closet queen, still has the plastic on the back!

I've installed an ACG EQ01 preamp and East knobs

Please check the following links if you are not familiar with this preamp

Electronics | AC Guitars
    ACG EQ-01-4K Preamp, 2-Pickup, 4-Knob without knobs - Best Bass Gear

Has Dunlop Straploks installed

Around $450 in upgrades!

I'll include the original preamp with the bass

$900 shipped!

NOTE: I don't have the hard case. I'm willing to buy this gig bag Amazon.com: Gator Cases GBE-BASS Electric Bass Guitar Gig Bag: Musical Instruments

or put the $25 towards the purchase of the case/gig bag of your choice. Many expensive basses are shipped in gig bags including $9,000 Dingwalls. The bass will be well packed. I'm seller with perfect record.

DSCF0629.jpg DSCF0630.jpg DSCF0631.jpg DSCF0632.jpg DSCF0634.jpg DSCF0635.jpg DSCF0637.jpg

2. Sam Dingle

Sam Dingle Supporting Member

Aug 16, 2011
    Nashville TN
    beautiful bass...not sure it would work for my motown band though :p

3. JesseReimer000

JesseReimer000

May 22, 2017
    Elias I don't know how to post positive feedback but until I figure it out I'll leave you this- I have never purchased any musical instruments off the internet before and was more than nervous about this transaction. Ercompa went above and beyond when it came to making sure I was completely assured I would be getting what I paid for and the bass arrived days later in mint condition. This seller deserves a perfect record! Ps if anyone is wondering, yes. The bass is that awesome lol. Thanks again. Ercompa for a killer deal on a dream bass! Call me when you have a 9 string conklin for sale! Lol