Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

CONKLIN GT 7 BASS, MINT

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by JSCHRO7376, Jul 17, 2004.

1. Natural color, excellent shape, neck is straight as an arrow, action is low and fast. Sounds superb and plays like butter. $695.00 includes shipping within the continental US and a Conklin soft case. Email for pics: JSCHRO7376@MSN.COM

thanks

Jorg

2. Price lowered to $650.00 including case and shipping within the continental US. The bass is in excellent condition, plays like butter, and I have to make some room for my new toys (Benavente Vortex 6) :D

3. I'm entertaining offers, guys. The bass is in top shape.
    Might trade for a decent, very decent amp.

Let me know what you've got:JSCHRO7376@MSN.COM

4. another bump for a great playing and sounding bass :D

5. I'll be out of town from July 25 until August 3rd, attending the Dallas/Ft. Worth GTG. If you have any questions regarding to this very nice bass please call me: 626-806-8804

thanks

Jorg
    www.schroedercabinets.com

6. If someone is interested I'd include a Bartolini NTBT preamp for additional $40.00, total of $690.00 shipped.

thanks

Jorg

7. Neeto

Neeto

Jul 21, 2004
    A picture would probably help some people.

8. Check my first post :)

thanks

Jorg

9. I'll be out of town until August 2nd, attending the Dallas/Ft. Worth Talkbass GTG :hyper:

Therefore, my email access is a little limited.
    Anyway, email me with any questions and I'll try to respond as quickly as possible

thanks

Jorg

10. orzo20

orzo20

Jul 26, 2004
    I just bought one 2 weeks ago, to bad :meh: