1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

CONKLIN GT 7 BASS, MINT

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by JSCHRO7376, Jul 17, 2004.

1. Natural color, excellent shape, neck is straight as an arrow, action is low and fast. Sounds superb and plays like butter. $695.00 includes shipping within the continental US and a Conklin soft case. Email for pics: JSCHRO7376@MSN.COM

thanks

Jorg

2. LA bump

3. Price lowered to $650.00 including case and shipping within the continental US. The bass is in excellent condition, plays like butter, and I have to make some room for my new toys (Benavente Vortex 6) :D

4. I'm entertaining offers, guys. The bass is in top shape.
    Might trade for a decent, very decent amp.

Let me know what you've got:JSCHRO7376@MSN.COM

5. another bump for a great playing and sounding bass :D

6. I'll be out of town from July 25 until August 3rd, attending the Dallas/Ft. Worth GTG. If you have any questions regarding to this very nice bass please call me: 626-806-8804

thanks

Jorg
    www.schroedercabinets.com

7. If someone is interested I'd include a Bartolini NTBT preamp for additional $40.00, total of $690.00 shipped.

thanks

Jorg

8. Neeto

Neeto

Jul 21, 2004
    A picture would probably help some people.

9. Check my first post :)

thanks

Jorg

10. I'll be out of town until August 2nd, attending the Dallas/Ft. Worth Talkbass GTG :hyper:

Therefore, my email access is a little limited.
    Anyway, email me with any questions and I'll try to respond as quickly as possible

thanks

Jorg

11. orzo20

orzo20

Jul 26, 2004
    I just bought one 2 weeks ago, to bad :meh: