Conklin GT7!! $800. or trade for a Warwick Thumb 6. in good condition

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Groove Tools, Feb 13, 2004.

1. I'm Selling my GT7 becuase I really need money for my new bass. This is a great bass but it doesnt suit my playing style I wish they made conklins with 6 strings because i really need one. 7 is not for me. its in very good condition. comes with straplocks. I have pics in my website in the gear section. shipping with be around $30-$35 and I will oinly ship in the us.

Pictures Pm me for any questions.
  2. BUMP!! Price lowered!! please I need the money and its a great bass.
  3. CamMcIntyre

Jun 6, 2000
    here's a freebie bump. Someone has to buy this bass!
  4. Man, I'm interested how much do you want now?
  5. $700 for the bass PM me if you are interested. I really need the money.
  6. Hey
    Thats really tempting but I live in Aus so I can't phone you and I'd like the BD model now SORRY :(. But I'll tell all my bass friends about it, they might be interested. Cool.
    P.S. Will you go any lower than that?
  7. spots

Feb 7, 2004
    boston, MA
    This is a gooood deal
  8. I Know I know. :( Ohhhhhhhhhhh
  9. Nick Gann

Nick Gann Talkbass' Tubist in Residence

Mar 24, 2002
    Silver Spring, MD
    Hey GT, I live in Silver Spring. Can we hook up sometime so I can play that beast? I've been wanting to get my hands on one for a while. Send me a PM if you want to talk about it. Later!
  10. Sorry man, I'll tell everyone who might be interested over here. Hope it all goes well. When do you need to sell it by?
  11. as soon as possible I would trade for a roscoe 5 or 6 or a thumb 6. ill put some money too for the trades.
  12. Will you ship overseas or will you only ship to the US? Oh and I'm interested now because I'm out of the running for a GTBD model so I'm looking at GT's now.
  13. yes I will but I wont pay for shipping. but I'll give you the preamp if you buy fast. also I need the money in dollars and in cash preferable if thats ok with you i will do it.
  14. I'm interested. I'm in Raleigh/Durham,NC. Email me at (john at bassomatic dot com)