Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Conklin GTBD7 (Europe)

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by MaHei, May 26, 2004.

1. I'm selling my Conklin 'Bill Dickens' 7-String. I just bought it to annoy our guitarist, really :p. Seriously, as a six string player I was curious to have a go on a seven string bass ... but it's the six string for me.

The instrument is in mint condition, never gigged, no scratches at all. The usual GTBD features including neck-through construction, Bart pickups and electronics etc.

I'm looking for 950 Euro. Shipping in Europe will be 60 Euro approximately. Will ship anywhere but shipping costs outside of Europe are prohibitive. I'm located in Switzerland. I'll stick some chocolate into the gig bag if you buy the bass :)

Can send larger pics by email.

Edit: Will consider trade for interesting 6-String bass
    Mark

2. In Flames

In Flames

Dec 11, 2003
    Ohio
    Will you ship to the United States?

3. Sure, I'll ship to the US but considering the great deals you can get at Bass Central or at MusiciansFriend and taking shipping into account (200 $ approx. FedEx or UPS), you might want to go for a new one or wait for a used BTBD7 to pop up in your area.

I'm not a very good salesman, am I?

Or were you thinking about a trade?

4. In Flames

In Flames

Dec 11, 2003
    Ohio
    Will you ship to the U.S?

5. In Flames

In Flames

Dec 11, 2003
    Ohio
    Okay fine, Not the U.S... can you ship to Africa?

6. Now you got me a bit confused, but the answer is yes, I'll send the bass anywhere.

7. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    PM sent

-Mike

8. In Flames

In Flames

Dec 11, 2003
    Ohio
    Okay, So what your saying is that you will deliver by vehicle anywhere in Switzerland?

Do you own a Moped?

9. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    Dude....quit bein' a dork. He'll ship it anywhere you want. The real question here is if you can afford it.

-Mike

10. Well yes, I do own a vehicle and it's not a moped. What about you, are you old enough to drive yet? :rollno: