Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Connection Question

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Bluesbarrister, Mar 1, 2004.

1. I have a GK 800RB, an Alesis Nanocomp and a Korg DT1000 tuner. Right now I have it wired as follows:

Nano comp connected through the effects loop on the GK.

Guitar signal into the front of the Korg, then out of the back of the Korg, and looped (physically) back to the input on the front of the GK. That's my conundrum. Is there any way of running the signal from the back of Korg into the back of the GK - like through the nanocomp somehow? As I fill my rack up I'm going to run out of room to snake the signal wire through from back to front.

2. I have a 1001RB with the same connection problem. In my rack I use a Korg DTR-2 tuner, a BBE Sonic Maximizer and my GK. I cut slots in the edge of the face of my rack just big enough to run cable through. Then I made custom length cables with 90 degree connectors so that I could leave everything connected and still get the front cover on. It looks pretty good. I couldn't think of anything else to do.