Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Considering another peircing...

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by kirbywrx, Sep 13, 2002.

1. kirbywrx

kirbywrx formerly James Hetfield

Jul 27, 2000
    Melbourne, Australia.
    I want another peircing, but i dont know what. well i do, but yeah :D.

I really really want to get my nipple peirced, but im worried about the bad side, ie infections as such. I already have my eyebrow and tragus (little bit inside your ear) done, and my tragus is all infected and yuk :(

I was meant to go today with my freind, we were going to get it done together and squeal side by side. But something came up, and he is gonna be there all by himself (BWA HA HA HAHA:cool: )

So if i go, im going to go tomorrow.
    What do you guys all think, any one else have any "obscure" peircings? Oh yeah, how do you pump yourself up for such and event??

Thanks heaps

-Kirbo

2. I have a buddy that was stimulated by girls when they focused on his chest, so he got his nipple pierced. He says it feels better with it in, as it's more sensitive. So if that's any help...

If you're like me though, that's the second to last thing I'd get pierced.

I like the look of the lower lip stud, and there is always the tongue. Nose?

3. kirbywrx

Jul 27, 2000
    Melbourne, Australia.
    I want something, that isnt noticable...to parents :D

They dont know hehe. Thats why i want something that hidable. (is that a word?)

:D

4. Why do you have to hide your piercings? Don't you already have two?...maybe I misunderstood or something...

If you want to do it, do it. Make sure you go to a good place, though, and after it's done, don't fiddle with it. It'll get infected. Keep your nipples away from raw sewage, as well. It's sad that I have to mention that.

I've met a few people that had theirs done...and they were permanently erect. The nipples that is. So...if you got one done, and that happened...that's just too funny. Think of the wind resistance! On exposed highspeed craft, you'd always go in circles!

Well...that was a useless post. My apologies. Just do what you want to do, and be safe about it. The parents will find out eventually, so get what you want.

Goodluck.

-Dave

5. kirbywrx

Jul 27, 2000
    Melbourne, Australia.
    SJ that was the funniest post i have read in a long time!!!

I have to hide it because my parents dont want me getting another one.

My freind that already has one, says his is always erect, and when someone brushes against him, it does alot of things for him! :D

6. Hmm...well, once again, if you want it, go for it. If you don't want to mess with people always trying to hang their coats on your chest, you could always get your bootay pierced. Bam (that's probably not the most appropriate word). barbell right in the cheek. Just avoid magnetic seats.

Seriously though, have yo utalked to your parents about all this? I know that sounds goofy coming from someone barely older than you, but you may be able to avoid some trouble that way. If they don't give you their blessing, and they aren't required to by law, then if you still want it, get pierced. It just never hurts to get someone's approval, you know? The worst they can do is say no, to something they've already said no to.

Hope that makes sense.

-Dave

7. Nipple piercings make me cringe. My mate got one that was glow in the dark.. *shudders*

Get the part between your nostrils pierced.... :rolleyes:

my gf likes piercings... i dont.. such a topic is no longer disscussed (disgust) in depth...

:D:D

Merls

8. Johnny BoomBoom

Johnny BoomBoom Supporting Member

Jun 8, 2001
    Glasgow, Scotland
    If you want it hideable, then get a Prince Albert - the thought of which makes me cringe and cross my legs BTW!!!!:eek:

9. jade

jade

Mar 8, 2002
    YYC
    get your belly button done. :p

10. My friend got his nipple pierced once...and while he was walking around shirtless his dog jumped on him while he was bent over and the dog ripped out the ring with his teeth. :eek:

something to consider ;)

11. Do you work at the Mall? I think you better ask your parents first... How many tattoos do you have? Tattoo's plus lots of facial peircings are so fine looking. They really don't make you look like trailer trash either 'cause everyone plus their grandmother got'um...
    I think you should get your eyeballs peirced, now that would be so stiff!

Seriously though kids please ask your Mom and Pop first , maybe they might approve and want to get one too, :rolleyes: # :rolleyes: # :rolleyes: #:rolleyes:

12. superfreak

superfreak Unregistered

Aug 18, 2002
    Clarksville, TN
    Just for the record....I like your nipple ring:D

13. old_skool

old_skool

Aug 17, 2000
    Milwaukee, WI
    I say go for it!

I have my ear (stretched to a 0 gauge), nose, eyebrow, and...my penis pierced. My eyebrow I had done professionaly, my nose and my ear where done by my friends and I did the later of the 4 on my own.

A lot of my friends have their nipples pierced. All of the ones that do have them like them. I myself dont like them on the ladies.

14. You know I've never understood why people get a kick out of having little pieces of metal shoved through their body. . .

15. FretNoMore

FretNoMore * Cooking with GAS *

Jan 25, 2002
    The frozen north
    [​IMG]

:D OK, it's been shown here before, but it *so* good...

16. punkfunkfreak

punkfunkfreak

Dec 16, 2001
    if youre really stup...i mean, Wild, you can get some underskins, or arm peircings.

17. Just make sure it isn't the nipple that your bass strap goes over...

18. stop_drop_pop33

stop_drop_pop33 Guest

Aug 15, 2002
    under your bed
    i have the side of my pole pierced, but i dont have anything in it.

19. moweezil

moweezil

Dec 2, 2001
    I think that is kind of freaky? Maybe it's just me...

Yeah, my brother had both of his done. I suppose he had them in for a few years, then he had to remove them because he joined that cult he called "The Air Force." He has his tounge (which I liked better than his nipples) and his ears pierced. He was one cool cat. He said the ladies loved the nipple rings... I never saw the fun of it though.

Since pain obviously isn't a factor for you, I'll go ahead and tell you that he said that it was the worst pain he had ever felt. When he and I went with his best friend to have his done, the dude passed out when they did the first one. But he did suck it up and go for the second like a real man, so it must have not hurt too bad.

I'd say go for it! It looks cool, although my parents would never let me do it. It's much better than a "Prince Albert" at least (eww!).

later