Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by vitoliuzzi, Nov 23, 2004.

1. vitoliuzzi

Dec 7, 2003
    South Italy

If someone of us is able to read Italian language, please I Invited him into the main Italian Forum about Classical and/or Jazz doublebass: " Contrabbasso Italiano Forum ".

If someone of you decides to Post in English (please, not so complicated with English words ;-)!), I'm sure someone will be able to answer him.

Forum is very easy to use.

Best compliments for YOUR MEGA FORUM. I like it a lot.

My best regards.

dr. Vito Liuzzi
    Imaginary Pony likes this.
  2. Gia

Feb 28, 2001
    cutest post ever.
  3. Welcome to TB :bassist:

Hey , nice to see someone from bella Italia.
  4. JMX

JMX Vorsprung durch Technik

Sep 4, 2000
    Cologne, Germany
    Welcome to Talkbass.

I guess one of my colleagues is going to move this to the Basses forum of the Dark Side... ;)
  5. Giancarlo

May 13, 2015
    Buon giorno a tutti i bassisti del forum. Sapete se esiste un warwick bass corvette BASIC? O e un rock bass?
  6. HaphAsSard

Dec 1, 2013
    "Good morning to all bassists on this forum. Do you guys know if there exists a ["real"] Warwick Corvette BASIC? or is it actually a Rockbass?
    [Translator's note: or is the "Basic" designation applied to both some German as well as Rockbass models?]"

Nota del traduttore: oppure il nome "Basic" appartiene sia ad alcuni modelli tedeschi che Rockbass?

Ciao Giancarlo, per quanto mi riguarda non so una cippa riguardo ai Warwick ma forse qualcun altro potra' aiutarti. Nel frattempo: conosci Megabass? sei gia' iscritto li'/hai gia' chiesto li'?
    "Hello Giancarlo, as for me I don't know jack about Warwicks, but somebody else may help you. In the meantime: are you aware of (Italian bass online forum named) Megabass? Are you already a member there/have you posted your question there?"

In bocca al lupo, ciao!
    "Good luck, bye!"
  7. RaggaDruida

Jul 6, 2013
    I'm learning italian... I hope that having one more forum to read helps me with it...
    Imaginary Pony likes this.
  8. Imaginary Pony

Imaginary Pony

Aug 29, 2014
    le Corvette Basic fanno parte della linea Rockbass.
    Thomann gli vendono in questo momento con un bel sconto di 15%.
    Warwick RB Corvette Basic4 Nat - Thomann Italia