1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

COOL '91 CHARVEL FUSION IV EXCELLENT

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by toprekoms, Oct 23, 2010.

1. toprekoms

toprekoms Banned

Aug 22, 2010
    Colorado
    Up for sale is my 1991 Charvel Fusion IV in excellent condition. Somewhat rare Pearl White (best looking) basswood body. Bolt-on Maple neck with 24 fret Rosewood fingerboard, offset Pearl dot inlay, Jackson (Gotoh) JT590 cast fixed bridge, Gotoh 4-on-a-side tuning machines, with Charvel logo, all black hardware, P/J style Charvel J150 and J20 passive pickups, volume, treble, bass and blend controls, active 2-way electronics, quality plush lined hard shell case.
    There is a small impression on the beveled portion of the upper bout that has been touched up. There is also some very light dimpling (buckle rash) in the finish on the back, and the tip of the headstock has been touched up. All very minor and almost invisible. There is also a small finger nail gauge above the top P-pickup. Otherwise, this baby looks and plays beautiful. It has the lowest action of any bass I have ever played. Weighs only 7.4 lbs. It was made for slappin' and poppin'. List price in '91 was $850.00. I would like to get $425.00 shipped to CONUS.

Attached Files: