Cool dealing with Dave Noss...

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by GeorgiaHonk, Aug 23, 2004.

1. ...I ordered my new Avatar B212 a couple of weeks ago. (Actually, my decision was down to the Schroeder 1212 and the Avatar B212 when I checked each manufacturer's website. The 1212 had gone up by $90, while the Avatar went down by $30. To a workaday guy like me, that swing was enough to push me over the edge.)

Anyway, as I was saying, I ordered the B212 two weeks ago. I called Dave to tell him I'd mailed a check, and found that he was an extremely nice guy. A week later I happened to check out the Avatar website and I noticed that the B212's price had dropped another $10. I sent Dave an e-mail and mentioned that the price had dropped right after I mailed my check. To even things up, Dave threw in a set of four casters with my order. Under no obligation to do so, he still came through --- and for a first time customer at that.

2. yah Dave is deffinately one of the coolest guys I've ever talked to...He isn't really a "salesman"...instead of pushing his products if you get to talking with him and he finds that the sound that you are looking for isn't found in his cabs...he'll be upfront and let ya know....we need more buisnessmen like Dave~!
  3. Hey Roger, congrats on the new cab. That Avatar 2X12 has a lot of fans, let us know how it works out.
  4. I'm one of those fans. I love that silly cab!