1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Cool European Bass Case Fender P size Basses Vintage *Monster Weekend Sale*

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by 123321, Apr 20, 2019.

1. 123321

123321 Am Comfortably Dumb...

Feb 1, 2004
    Virginia
    Price:
    $35.00
    I recently received my Maruszyzck from Poland in this. I know the seller bought it off of eBay Europe and had to await its arrival to ship the bass in (not included-LOL)… Has an “Iron Curtain/Transylvania” feel… Heavy at like 14 pounds… Infinitely unique! Decent shape, all latches and hinges good. A tear in the liner exposing foam along the basses' “bass side”… Cool!!

$35.00 plus actual shipping cost to your zip code from Virginia in the ConUS…

Okay, make it $25.00 plus shipping...… LOL

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaacase.jpg aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaacase2.jpg aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaacase3.jpg aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaacase4.jpg aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaacase5.jpg aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaacase6.jpg aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaacase7.jpg aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaacase8.jpg See above photo? Fang marks from some bloodsucker... Common in Transyvania… duh? Free trip? Heck no, that mo's going on eBay... It'll be in Good Company!! LOL
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaacase9.jpeg

Last edited: May 4, 2019
  2. SwitchGear

SwitchGear Supporting Member

Mar 23, 2005
    Sunny Beach
    Cool case from old cunthree

123321 likes this.
  3. 123321

Feb 1, 2004
    Virginia
    Definitely has a non-American vibe… It's cool on its own... You're right!!

SwitchGear likes this.
  4. lalo_garcia-maynez

lalo_garcia-maynez Supporting Member

Jun 20, 2014
    Where in Virginia are you located ?

123321 likes this.
  5. 123321

Feb 1, 2004
    Virginia
    A
    bout 8 miles from Blacksburg... I know you are around D.C. 'cause we'd already hooked up FF if closer... I bought from you off bassgear back then!! I was very happy trading with you, Lalo!! Thanks man!! This was in pre-PayPal days when most transactions were, "leaps of faith" virtually unfathomable to people dealing online now!! You're outstanding because you were and are "a big one"!!! :)

6. 123321

Feb 1, 2004
    Virginia
    I was skeelix on there... :)

Remember Frank Wilson? He was the guy that would re-post his stuff every day just to move it up about eight spaces. And people would complain about it!!! lol

He was then in CA but is now in CT, gigging for a living I believe. I bought the Bacchus P off of him "off-eBay" :) that I sold here on TB from him. I paid a pretty penny for it too!! Love it!!

Last edited: Apr 25, 2019
  7. lalo_garcia-maynez

lalo_garcia-maynez Supporting Member

Jun 20, 2014
    lol ! Yes I remember bassgear.com!!

Are you coming to the dc area soon ?

Great to hear from you ; best wishes

Lalo Garcia

123321 likes this.
  8. 123321

Feb 1, 2004
    Virginia
    Dude, I wish!!! I love me some D.C., you know that's right!! You are more than TB-Land here knows, truth!! :)

lalo_garcia-maynez likes this.
  9. 123321

Feb 1, 2004
    Virginia
    Thanks!!! Sold to The MAN, peeps!!