Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Cool Idea

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by tr3bleki113r, Dec 19, 2001.

1. Maybe this has been thought of, but here it goes anyways. Who has the single most expensive bass here? Just one bass, I'd like to seem some of them aswell :)

2. snyderz

snyderz

Aug 20, 2000
    AZ mountains
    My basses are priceless.
    Doc

3. Hehe any sadowsky owners here? To my I think they are expensive fenders, but I only played one. So maybe thats why?

4. jljohnson85

jljohnson85

Nov 27, 2000
    Woodstock, GA
    I think JT's doubleneck is probably the most expensive bass anyone here has.

5. rickbass

rickbass Supporting Member

My guess is the same as johnson's - probably John's doubleneck Conklin.

I have a '64 pre-CBS Precis which I consider irreplaceable, but there are probably people here with older and rarer Fenders.

6. Luis Fabara

Luis Fabara

Aug 13, 2000
    Ecuador (South America)
    Audio Pro - Ecuador
    Hmm.. so you didnt use your Mastercard to get them.
    :D

7. Gabu

Gabu

Jan 2, 2001
    Lake Elsinore, CA
    Ha! Just wait until he gets the bill for that 3 year project 8 string bass. :eek:

8. John Davis

John Davis Guest

Mar 27, 2001
    Houston, Texas
    Isn't that around the time when John Turner mystersiously dies of a horrible car crash and some other 7+ string Conklin only player rises up in another state?

9. If Nino added up the total of his Sadowskys and Spectors then He'd be in the running. I doubt a single Sadowsky or Spector is quite as expensive as some of the Alembics, Foderas, Conklins etc. 've seen around here but Nino has spent mucho grande $$$ on his basses!

10. notduane

notduane

Nov 24, 2000
    Interesting co-ink-a-dink...the final price of my double
    R/A was almost to the penny what my Ric double/PV rig
    was that I had to pawn when I got Ma..Marr..hell, I can't
    even say the word :p. Didn't plan it thataway, just made
    me go `hmmm`.