1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Cool Old Watercolor Artist

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by warwick.hoy, Mar 14, 2010.

1. warwick.hoy

warwick.hoy

Aug 20, 2006
    Spokane, WA.
    Beta Tester: Source Audio.
    I know **** all about art, but the wife and I went to the art museum (that is a block away from where we live) and all was going according to plan, which is some Native American Artifacts here,...some uninteresting paintings there. Then we came across an exhibit of Zama Vanessa Helder. She did a lot of water colors of New Deal era projects here in the Inland Northwest.

I was impressed and enjoyed the realism but also the vibrancy of the artwork. Forgive my non-art snob critique.

http://www.northwestmuseum.org/index.cfm?CollectionID=5296&query=SACInstructors&Artist=98863

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Like. Just the other day I was showing my 8-yr-old what I remembered of a watercolor class I took years ago.

3. kesslari

kesslari Groovin' with the Fusion Cats Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Dec 21, 2007
    Santa Cruz Mtns, California
    Lark in the Morning Instructional Videos; Audix Microphones
    I like it. Thanks for sharing it.

4. L-A

L-A

Jul 17, 2008
    Eh?
    Very art deco. I like :)

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Dec 3, 2020