1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Cool parts - brass genuine Fender, Duncan Designed, Ibanez, etc

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by jakelly, Apr 27, 2010.

1. jakelly

jakelly Supporting Member

Nov 8, 2009
    The only item left is the pair of Duncan Designed Jazz pickups.

First up is a vintage Fender USA solid brass bridge and thumb rest. Both marked Fender USA. The height adjustment screws were replaced (originally slotted head, now allen wrench head). The bridge works perfectly but has scratches from the saddle height screws, and some tarnish. The thumb rest is machined from a solid hunk of brass (its not hollow like the plastic ones). Like to get $45 shipped for both to CONUS. Both the bridge and thumb rest are SOLD

DSC00114.

Next is a Squier Jazz control plate, probably from a Vintage Modified, because I got this and the Duncan Designed pups below from the same source. It has 500K pots. No knobs. That is not a dent visible on the underside - it looks like a dent, but it is just a spot in the chrome plating. Looks a little better in person than in the photos. $10 shipped to CONUS. SOLD!

DSC00115.

DSC00116.

New lower price!

Next is a standard sized P pickup from a 1985 Ibanez RB630 Roadstar II. I always thought it was a Dimarzio, but it may be a Schaller, or something else altogether. If you know what came in 1985 Ibanez basses, this is it. The polepiece screws are SAE sized and not metric. A piece of black ground wire has been added to the length of the original ground wire, but all works fine. Covers show some wear. Measures 10.1K ohms. $20 shipped to CONUS SOLD!!

DSC00117.

DSC00118.

New lower price!

Next is an original new black plastic Yamaha 4-string bass nut. The length is 1 and 17/32 inch. $3 shipped to CONUS SOLD!

DSC00121.

2. Would you consider selling the thumb rest only?

3. jakelly

Nov 8, 2009
    Thumb rest on hold for a bit.

I guess its still available.

4. Sorry for the delay...a friend my be interested in the thumb rest, but I have not heard anything back from him yet. Don't wait on me/him if someone else makes an offer.

Thanks for the hold tho, I appreciate it - if my friend does want it, I'll be back here to check its status.

5. i'm interested in the bridge w/o the thumb rest....do you have a price in mind

6. I just heard from my friend who has already found a rest, and so thank you again anyway and stuff.

7. RE : thumb rest still available, $15 shipped CONUS

Any chance you would ship this to Canada, I would take it.
    Send me a PM

Edit : Thanks Steve.
    Payment sent for the Thumb rest :D

8. MaddAnthony_59

MaddAnthony_59 Supporting Member

Dec 16, 2006
    Columbus, IN
    I Channel Surf During Commercials. (Drives my Wife CRAZY!!!)
    PMS on the ThumbRest. Might look Good on this:

DSC00101.

DSC00102.

9. That'd be perfect for it, and what's that third knob about?

10. Dark Horse

Dark Horse Supporting Member

Jul 31, 2008
    Austin, TX
    Dang it - I wish I would have seen this yesterday - I could have used both the bridge AND the thumb rest.

:(

Oh well...free bump.

11. MaddAnthony_59

Dec 16, 2006
    Columbus, IN
    The Knobs are Vol/VTC/Stacked Bass Treble. Sadowsky Preamp & Pickups!:ninja:

But, Alas, the Thumb Rest has gone to another.:bawl:

12. Ah...thanks!

13. im intrested in the jazz plate if its still up?

14. jakelly

Nov 8, 2009
    Yes it is!

15. PM'ed

16. jakelly

Nov 8, 2009
    Lowered prices bump

17. MaddAnthony_59

Dec 16, 2006
    Columbus, IN
    I'll take that there YamaNut!

PMed

18. Bump for the Duncan Designs... Steve was awesome to do biz with... mmmmmmm..... Shaller P pickup.