Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Cool personal checks for bass players

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Groovski, Sep 26, 2002.

1. Groovski

Groovski

Sep 20, 2002
    My happy place
    Howdy Yall,
    I have been in contact with several Online personal check printers about creating personal checks that are Bass player oriented (cool pics and art in the back ground). If there was a site that you could order checks like that from, Would you be willing to buy from them?

2. Groovski

Groovski

Sep 20, 2002
    My happy place
    I guess you and I are the only 2 that have checking accounts Accousticbass :D

3. neptoon

neptoon

Jul 25, 2000
    summerville, sc
    my wife....allow ME to have the checkbook? you're on crack, man...

4. That'd be kinda cool, I suppose, but I'm trying to eliminate paper from my financial world.

5. I would consider it, as long as it was a reputable company. Don't want to give my acct info to just anyone.

Seems I have already accomplished that. The only money I have happens to be made of metal. But I would gladly trade you my change for your paper money, seeings how we are all friends here.

6. Groovski

Groovski

Sep 20, 2002
    My happy place

I wonder if we were to send in a bass clef design or something cool, if they would be willing to print it on teh card. :rolleyes:

7. Blackbird

Blackbird Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Mar 18, 2000
    California
    If you got any paper money lying around and getting in the way, I'll gladly dispose of it for you for a nominal fee.:D

Bass player checks? I dunno. Checks are a completely utilitarian object for me. I see no need to make it any more fancy.

8. malthumb

malthumb

Mar 25, 2001
    The Motor City
    Tried that once. It was hell getting through airport security with all those coins in my pocket

{insert rimshot}

Peace,

James

9. Yes, we bass guitarrists are an underappreciated lot. My checks have a musical staff & notes, but also a (shudder) treble clef. That's just wrong.

10. Secksay

Secksay Guest

Sep 6, 2002
    New York, NY

Yeah some bass companies need to step up to the plate and start delivering. They've got NHL and Nascar cards, and pretty much everything else out there, wheres the bass cards!