Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Cool radio head song?

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by eric atkinson, Feb 12, 2005.

1. eric atkinson

eric atkinson "Is our children learning "Is our teachers teachin

Feb 4, 2001
    Joplin,Missouri
    Hey guys i am not totally familer with these guys! I know the the hits mainly! Just wondering any cool tunes with fun basslines? Somthing not to high in the vocals!

2. I would recommend getting OK Computer, it's the only album of their's that i've ever listened to, but I thought it was pretty damn good.

3. I-Love-Ratm

I-Love-Ratm

Feb 24, 2003
    Try "Bones" off The Bends

4. National Anthem has probably one of the most fun basslines to play!

5. HamOnTheCob

HamOnTheCob Jacob Moore Supporting Member

Nov 21, 2004
    Cambridge, Ohio, USA
    Endorsing Artist for Warwick Basses, Mesa Engineering, Joyo Technology, Dr. J Pedals, and Levy's Leathers
    I always liked playing Paranoid Android, because the enormous amount of musical layers in the recording really opens up a lot of freedom when playing in a 3 or 4-piece band and trying to fill up all that space.

We used to play Everything In Its Right Place as well, which was easy to go off on.

As far as basslines on their recordings, I have to confess I'm not familiar with enough of their stuff to recommend anything.

6. NioeZero

NioeZero

Sep 2, 2001
    Planet Telex
    Myxamytosis
    The outro of Exit Music(For a Film)
    Where I End and You Begin
    How to Disappear Completely and Never Return

7. cassanova

cassanova

Sep 4, 2000
    Florida
    this should be in recordings.

8. eric atkinson

eric atkinson "Is our children learning "Is our teachers teachin

Feb 4, 2001
    Joplin,Missouri
    Ahh sorry man! Ok thanks for the input guys now its off to buy a couple cds! :hyper: