Cool recording deal comin my way!

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by Tyler Hole, Nov 16, 2004.

1. So Luke and I found out that our friend Chase just got a recording studio put in his house. Totally professional! Well, he liked our song Incest Creep (PM me for link if you want to hear it, not the most appropriate song) so much that he wants us to fix it up a lil (aka better bass line, working out any kinks we had with it) and then write around 9 other songs or so and he'll record us. Doesn't stop there...after that, he will produce all the CDs and get em ready for selling and then get us gigs! We are pretty stoked about it. It's mainly going to be a side project from the whole big band thing we want to do when our drummer moves back (9 DAYS!!!) and it'll just be a lil extra cash on the side, but still, it freaking rules! I'll be sure to let all you folks check it out once we get it all done.

2. adam on bass

adam on bass Supporting Member

Feb 4, 2002
    New Braunfels, Texas
    Endorsing Artist: Spector, GK, EMG and D'Addario
    That's cool. Be careful, "friends don't let friends record them". That is great news, another set of ears on a project is key.
  3. Thee

Feb 11, 2004
    San Luis Obispo, CA
    Yeah, good luck on that, man. Sounds like a blast.

And if you need a guest musician, I can play the HELL out of the skin flute.
  4. I'll have to run that by Luke...he might enjoy that :p