Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Cool Video (my new band)

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by chaosMK, Sep 6, 2005.

1. chaosMK

chaosMK

May 26, 2005
    Albuquerque, NM
    Hi-fi into an old tube amp
    Hey everyone,

Since my awesome bass solo video (with another band) wasnt a big hit, you might like this one better. We put something together from some party footage and it makes for an interesting video. Might take a few secs to buffer.

www.myspace.com/leftbrainband

I've been playing with these guys for about a week, but the chemistry has been incredible. The melody on about 2:50 is pure jam/improv. Hope you enjoy. I am pretty pleased with my tone all in all, even though it was recorded with a digital camera (must have been really high end). Peace! :bassist:

2. Adam Barkley

Adam Barkley Mayday!

Aug 26, 2003
    Jackson, MS
    Didn't care for the music. But good luck.

3. chaosMK

chaosMK

May 26, 2005
    Albuquerque, NM
    Thanks for checking it out. Are you more into screamo/post HC?

4. Adam Barkley

Adam Barkley Mayday!

Aug 26, 2003
    Jackson, MS
    I like most musical styles in some form or fashion.

Most of the breakdowns reminded me of Creed to tell you the truth. That is the deal breaker for me.

5. OysterBoy

OysterBoy

Sep 19, 2004
    Ontario, Canada
    Very talented drummer (In my opinion atleast).

Good sound, man.

6. chaosMK

chaosMK

May 26, 2005
    Albuquerque, NM
    Thanks for checking it out Oyster. The drummer has been playing for a year. It is kind of a mystery to me that he got proficient so quickly. :eyebrow: :)

7. Lo end PUNCH

Lo end PUNCH

Jan 28, 2005
    Racine,Wi
    I liked the melodies, not the singer, the vocals in the first song where cool though. Why did the camera guy only shoot the g******st and the drummer? One shot of that singer too. Where's the BASSMAN!!! :mad: The drummer kicks a**!!

8. chaosMK

chaosMK

May 26, 2005
    Albuquerque, NM
    THE BASSMAN!!!! :hyper:

I didnt know this footage was going to be the new band promotional video. Bassman disliked camera :bag: Ill have to try and be more friendly (and slightly less "absorbent" of the party atmosphere) next time.