1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Copilot Cubic, Iron Ether Cygnet, and 3Leaf Proton

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Hollow Man, Jan 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hollow Man

Hollow Man Supporting Member

Apr 28, 2003
    Springfield, VA
    Three great pedals, but I just don't need them in my arsenal. All prices include CONUS shipping. Only trades I would consider are an Iron Ether FrantaBit or a Keeley Phaser.

Copilot Cubic - Awesome little octave pedal. Comes darn close to the infamous Boss OC-2 sound without all the bugs and a ton of additional tones (and, unlike the Boss, the 100% wet volume doesn't bottom out). Great condition, no velcro. $80 - Sold!

Iron Ether Cygnet - Arguably the gold standard in reasonably-sized tremolos. Every imaginable waveform, frequency multipliers, and tap tempo! Also has the upgrades for expression input and a volume control. Very good condition; the decal on the front has some scratches in it (the first Cygnet I owned had this same problem; I don't think it's a particularly robust decal). Has velcro. $150 - Sold!

3Leaf Proton - Suuuuuper funky filter. Wet, wet, wet... kinda thing that curls your upper lip and puts a dip in your hip and a pep in your step. Punchy and tight low end, unlike most other filters, which kill it. Excellent condition, with velcro. $145 - Sold!

6638766789_77a38dff02.

2. DannDubblewe

DannDubblewe Knob Wrangler

Apr 3, 2009
    TN
    I'll Cube my face all night long. PM'd

3. Jeff Moote

Jeff Moote Supporting Member

Oct 11, 2001
    Beamsville, ON, Canada
    Damn! Great prices - I just bought a new Cubic from Adam, otherwise I'd be after that.

4. Wow--that Cygnet is one of the most beautiful pedal designs I've ever seen. Sounds great too. The question is whether I can justify having a tremolo with that many features :)

5. Rawrrbass

Rawrrbass

Mar 19, 2011
    Denver, CO
    Wish I would have seen this Cygenet about 24 hours earlier....

6. Hollow Man

Apr 28, 2003
    Springfield, VA
    Cubic and Cygnet are on hold. Price on the Proton has been adjusted slightly.

7. toothguy

toothguy Supporting Member

Nov 8, 2007
    PM sent regarding the Proton.

8. Hollow Man

Apr 28, 2003
    Springfield, VA
    Cygnet and Proton are officially sold, and the Cubic is on hold. Will update if anything changes.

9. Hollow Man

Apr 28, 2003
    Springfield, VA
    All three pedals are sold. Thanks everyone!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.