1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Copilot Dubscope FS/FT

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by sandmangeck, Jan 22, 2012.

1. sandmangeck

sandmangeck

Jul 2, 2007
    Colorado
    SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

Howdy Folks.
    I received a Custom Dubscope over last holiday. It has an on/off switch for the fuzz. It is a unique pedal, and I've never come across anything like it.
    Not really looking for anything in particular.
    Never been gigged.
    Outright sale for 185 shipped. OBO
    This is from Adam the builder about the functions.

there some awesome stuff. there are 3 toggles left to right - Trem (down off, up on), Sequence (up 4step sequencer, down longer non editable sequence), Scroll (up is tap twice to set the time/rate that each steps scrolls, down is manual you'll have to tap each time to move to the next step).

Knobs, I to IV set the rate for each steps

Range sets the filter cutoff amount to be modulated goes clockwise, set at min for a fixed filter tone and adjust with the aux. Vol is filter vol, Aux works with the range. Gate for the fuzz, blend adds original signal back, it will only work when both the fuzz and filter are on.
    The knob on the side is for fuzz vol.

The trem toggle will work with the fuzz, so you can have stuttering fuzz madness, trust me. With the filter only, it will be more subtle specially on bass. When the filter is bypass it will reset the 4step sequencer to step 1 and will keep it there, so have that in mind, when its on longer sequence it will run.

2. sandmangeck

sandmangeck

Jul 2, 2007
    Colorado
    [​IMG]

3. sandmangeck

sandmangeck

Jul 2, 2007
    Colorado
    [​IMG]

4. sandmangeck

sandmangeck

Jul 2, 2007
    Colorado
    PM's replied.

5. sandmangeck

sandmangeck

Jul 2, 2007
    Colorado
    Price Drop to $185 Shipped. Just in time for tax season!

6. RileyGuy

RileyGuy

Feb 24, 2012
    Is the $185 a firm price or if, for example, this goes a few more days without a buyer would you be willing to let it go for $160?

7. sandmangeck

sandmangeck

Jul 2, 2007
    Colorado
    Sold.