Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

cops tased and confused

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Floating teetH, Mar 21, 2005.

1. saw this the other day. wondered why they can't play it all day every day. everything else is total garbage in comparison.

imagine obnoxiously drunk criminals acting high and mighty w/ the cops and then seeming like they have nothing but the desire to oblige in every way possible instantaneously. clearly being tased is a life-changing experience.

i want a taser now. :)

2. Ericman197

Ericman197

Feb 23, 2004
    Iowa
    Unfortunately, tasers can also kill :(

3. ...and if you miss and the enemy is armed... NOT a good idea.

4. if you've seen the program and you don't understand, you have no soul....nor gut-brain.....

i love talking about gut-brains.....

5. :eyebrow:

6. :eek:

most peoples report felling their gut-brains around the chest or solar plexis, whereas peoples of african origin report the feeling more near the belly.

don't quote me on that.

7. ApeIsHigh81

ApeIsHigh81

Aug 24, 2004
    CA
    You must either be a weak-minded individual or a kid to have this tazer affliction.

8. ApeIsHigh81

ApeIsHigh81

Aug 24, 2004
    CA
    You have to let me know what you're puffing on right now.

9. you must be a content individual..... :rollno:

10. I'm in unfiltered flavor country. blend 27 (they were cheap)

what's this sticky black stuff?

11. This thread is borderline absurd. I call shenanigans.

12. cheezewiz

cheezewiz

Mar 27, 2002
    Ohio
    Getting zapped with a taser is some major pain.

13. SoComSurfing

SoComSurfing Mercedes Benz Superdome. S 127. R 22. S 12-13.

Feb 15, 2002
    Mobile, Al
    My friend's taser broke the other night while he was trying to subdue someone. Fortunately the guy only had a knife, and Adam's partner was right there to help him out. Could have been a very scary night for us.

14. j-raj

j-raj Bassist: Educator/Soloist/Performer Staff Member Supporting Member

Jan 14, 2003
    Atlanta, GA!
    Someone here in GA was tazed 3 times and died earlier this month. The cop is in serious trouble.

Regardless if he had it coming it him or not (taze-wise, not death-wise), cops here (ATL) are uber-corrupt and should be tazed themselves, IM'h'O!

15. cheezewiz

cheezewiz

Mar 27, 2002
    Ohio
    Nothing like broad generalizations. You know every single cop in Atl., huh?

16. nonsqtr

nonsqtr The emperor has no clothes!

Aug 29, 2003
    Burbank CA USA
    Tasers are a heck of a lot safer than bullets.

17. Yea, not cool. What you should have said raj was "many cops here are uber-corrupt." For example, I can relate in that many (possibly the majority) of Rockingham county cops are jerks who are out to hurt you rather than help you whenever possible. The ones I'm reffering to are unecesarily rude, mean, and have a twisted sense of humor. There are however some nice ones. (PS: JMU cops are (on the whole) great and are concerned about the safety and well-being of the community, not about looking for any possible excuse to arrest people/give out citations. Same goes for most Fairfax County cops.)

18. j-raj

Jan 14, 2003
    Atlanta, GA!
    Love'em, dontcha?...

Know them, dang absolutely, by there first name... and I know what there middle names are too... favorite color, what they like to read on the john..., etc. :D

Man, to be honest, after the Derwin Brown episode... my rage and anger cannot be fathom'd in a text format.

sorry for the inappropriate generalization, 'wiz.... good call!

19. j-raj

Jan 14, 2003
    Atlanta, GA!
    yeah, that would make better sense... too late now to edit.