1. Please read before selling or posting: TalkBass DB Classifieds Rules and FAQ
  2. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

For Sale Corelli 370M Strings Price Drop

Discussion in 'For Sale: Double Bass Amps, Strings, & Accessories' started by Earl, Jan 3, 2019.

1. Earl

Earl Supporting Member

Price:
    $50
    Price drop: $20 each or $50 for all four! Corelli 370 medium strings - used briefly on my Chadwick, not my thing but may be yours. The E string has a small winding separation between the pegbox and nut, so I will throw it in free if you buy the rest of the set. Free US shipping, Paypal only.

Last edited: Jan 22, 2019
  2. Vince_P9

Vince_P9 Supporting Member

Dec 18, 2007
    Hudson Valley New York
    To clarify- are these the 370M or 370F? (the 370F are closer to 'medium' gauge)

3. Earl

Earl Supporting Member

370 M for medium (F is Forte)

4. DaveAceofBass

DaveAceofBass Supporting Member

Feb 20, 2004
    Charlotte, NC
    Although Corelli calls 370 M “Medium” it’s their lightest version of these strings (without going to the solo tuning set). They are surprisingly loud as they allow the top to resonate more than higher tension strings. Personally I’ve tried the 370M, 370F, and 370TX on multiple occasions...my personal favorite is the 370F, but they are all excellent and worth the try. These strings are ideal for a beginner whose hands might not be as strong as a more seasoned player.

Earl likes this.