Discussion in 'Ask Mike Watt [Archived]' started by vicd, Aug 4, 2004.

1. vicd

Jul 29, 2004
    St. Petersburg, FL
    Mike, I just discovered and was just blown away by all the great Minutemen video there. I loved the accoustic stuff (nice to see you playing git fiddle) and, of course, the "Corndogs" footage. The website mentioned that the video was lost before it could be released. It got me to thinking that the world needs a proper Minutemen dvd release. Is there any chance of that happening? Live footage, you guys goofing around, videos?
  2. vicd

Jul 29, 2004
    St. Petersburg, FL
    Whoops. I did a search for corndogs and saw that you already talked about it.
    Anyway, it was great to watch. George Hurley is the greatest bongo player EVER! (besides being the greatest drummer ever, of course)
  3. Dr. PhunkyPants

Dr. PhunkyPants Guest

Aug 11, 2002
    I was initially drawn to this forum because I thought perhaps you were discussing the always-tasty, always-odd food called the Corndog.

Now that I'm hungry, I'm going to go eat. Maybe when I get back I'll look up this group you're talking about.

mmmmmmm. corndog.........aaahrrrllllllllllll.
  4. vicd

Jul 29, 2004
    St. Petersburg, FL
    The food called "corndogs" kick ass as well.
  5. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    Did you know, they make corndogs that are sausage wrapped in pancakes. It's breakfast on a stick!
  6. Wild Bill

Wild Bill

Dec 30, 2001
    Boston MA
    I was just watching the vid of him playing some stooges songs and hes so intense and into it. I hope I can even be half as good onstage as he is.