Corny Joke

Discussion in 'Bass Humor & Gig Stories [BG]' started by Bardolph, Jul 29, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bardolph

Jul 28, 2002
    Grand Rapids, MI
    A little boy learning bass brings his 4 string up to his dad and says "Watch this dad!" and plays an A repeatedly. His dad says "That's great but you should probably learn some more material if you want to get better." So later on the boy comes back and plays an E repeatedly. His dad says the same thing to him. The next day the boy comes up to his dad looking very excited. He plays both the A and the E one after another and thinks he's pretty hot stuff. His dad says "That's great but you still have a lot more to learn." The boy says "I know dad, but I've already got a gig in a country band!"
  2. And if he learns another chord... usually the D he could get into ANY punk band. :p

3. icks

Jul 12, 2001
    Charleroi, Belgium
    I ll say he should learn a B .....
  4. hmm this thread is so corny i can see little children with glowing eyes walking out of it....

5. ITS FUNNY CAUSE IT"S TRUE!!!!!!!!!! hahahahahaha!!! (speaking from experiance.)
    peace & plaid
  6. Learn the C, it's practically in every punk song.
  7. PollyBass

PollyBass ******

Jun 25, 2001
    Shreveport, LA
    I do have to say he should learn c.
  8. Dave Castelo

Dave Castelo

Apr 19, 2000
    did you know that this joke and "the bass solo if drums stop" joke are the most posted bass jokes in talkbass and bass forums around the world

9. Well, gee...thanks...:p
  10. Agreed:p
  11. i thought it was funny
  12. stroggnoy

stroggnoy Guest

Jul 11, 2002
  13. H,a,h,a,h,a t,h,a,t,s n,o,t f,u,n,n,y your right using commas is good for my health and my mind because i now think your a bit of an ***hole
  14. Those who deny, are one themselves.
  15. thanks ridethebike. yeah stragony if you dont shape up your gonna get you ass banned for being a total ****ing retarded biatch. shut up . quit posting.
  16. back to topic(sort of) most punk bassist dont actually know notes, so a C to them is 3rd fret on A. all they know is E A D G. if that...
  17. ::Bangs head repeatedly on table:: Please...stop...saying...this...joke...
  18. Dave Castelo

Dave Castelo

Apr 19, 2000
    yeah, joke immortalized on top of the forum...

closing this down

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.