Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

CORT ARTISAN 6 STRING BASS FOR SALE

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by JSCHRO7376, Mar 5, 2004.

1. Purchased brand new last August, and still in new condition. Neck through body, 34" scale, Bartolini pickups and bartolini 3 band preamp, unlike the new models, which are now equipped with Mighty Mite electronics (saw them at the NAMM show in Anaheim). The bass is very easy to play and the low B is very nice, tight and focused. My camera !@#$@!#$ out, so, please check Cort's site, mine is identical except that mine has the better electronics.

would like to get $650.00 shipped with case within the continental US, thanks guys

:bassist:

2. Deano Destructo

Deano Destructo Music Man/Upton addict. Hasn't slept since 1979. Supporting Member

Dec 10, 2000
    Austin, TX
    Might wanna try posting it in the FOR SALE section. I'll just summon a Mod with my magic wand an off it goes........ZAP! :p

3. thanks, Fixer, I appreciate this.

:bassist:

4. Ryan L.

Ryan L. Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Aug 7, 2000
    West Fargo, ND
    And one magically appears :bag:

Moved.

5. Deano Destructo

Deano Destructo Music Man/Upton addict. Hasn't slept since 1979. Supporting Member

Dec 10, 2000
    Austin, TX
    TA DAA! :D

6. bassplayerXtrem

bassplayerXtrem

Mar 14, 2004
    madera
    have u sold it yet im intrested is there alot of fretwear and or any scratches and what color is it get back asap

7. I still have it, and the bass is in brand new condition. I purchased it last August and used it until my 6 string custom bass was completed. No belt buckle scratches, not nicks, etc.

check it out on Cort's website.

If you have any questions please email me to:

JSCHRO7376@MSN.COM

or

JORGSCHRO@AOL.COM

thanks

8. guys, make me an offer, I have to move this baby.

Comes with hard case, in superb condition.

thanks

9. LA bump

10. Still available, no reasonable offers refused. Consider partial trade, thanks

11. Justyn

Justyn Supporting Member

Jun 24, 2002
    Richmond, VA
    Hi Jorg...what kind of trades are you interested in? I was so happy with the Carvin I bought from you last year that I'd love to talk about this bass but I'm not sure how much I can afford right now.

Thanks,
    Justyn

12. Justin;

I sent you a PM

thanks

Jorg

13. Still available. Have to move it. My FBB 6 string is on its way.
    Guys, make me an offer, consider partial trade. The bass looks new and plays like butter, thanks.

14. artistanbul

artistanbul Nihavend Longa Vita Brevis

Apr 15, 2003
    Turkey-Istanbul
    I sent a PM yesterday. you might want to check it out.

15. PM SENT

16. The bass is sold.