Cort Basses

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by bassbully43, Oct 31, 2005.

1. bassbully43

Jul 1, 2005
    Hey guys have a question. Went to GC last week to kill some time and had seen GC is carring Cort basses now. I have tryed the Curbow and they are alright...but ....i tryed one that is called a B4 natural swamp ash not finished. Wenge maple 4 piece neck Bart MK1 pups and Bart MK1 eq..hipshot tuners and a EB12 bridge also had a active passive bypass switch. This bass is small and tight like a curbow and sings like butter and slaps like a tiger...although im not much of a slapper i sounded real good on this one :p what do you guys think of this bass...if you have seen one. They have quailty parts and look and play real good. The price was $519.00 and i got the salesdude to come down to 475.00 :eyebrow: I am/was real trempted to put it in i need another bass.So Cort Good ...bad?
  2. fookgub

Jun 5, 2005
    Houston, TX
    Cort's recent offerings are pretty sweet. I have an older stingray copy that was pretty cheap (probably more like $300 new). It's got good fretwork and a straight neck, though, so I give Cort a thumbs up. I really like how their working with respected luthiers on many of their new basses.