Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

cort curbow 4 for sale or trade

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by notabob, Nov 8, 2003.

1. notabob

notabob

Sep 20, 2003
    cincinnati ohio
    here we have a cort curbow 4 string bass. it is blue, mighty mite pickups, 34" scale, like 26 frets or something like that. has original preamp and active electronics. it has ernie ball reg. slinkys on it. it is fretted. it has a hard shell case that i added later on. (may or may not be included in a trade) it is electronically sound. luthite body. i dont know what else to say. there is some fretboard wear i think. it is at least 3 or 4 years old. there are some minor scratches but nothing large. nothing really catches my eye when i look at it. there is some buckle rash on the back. a few months ago, right after i bought my 5 string bass, i noticed that the fretboard (ebanol) was beginning to separate from the neck near the nut. the frets do buzz because of this. when you play the open string or the first four or so frets, the frets buzz. i imagine that it can be fixed with some wood glue, but im not sure. im looking to trade it for a four string. whatever you have, let me know and ill see if im interested. i know i didnt descibe the bass too well, so email me or pm me or something if you want more info or pictures. thanks, brian.

Curbow 4
    34" scale/ 4 String
    Luthite Body
    Hard Maple Neck
    MIGHTYMITE Soapbar pickups
    Ebonol Fretboard, 15 3/3" Radius
    Slap Contour Switch

edit: as far as trades go...ill trade for pretty much anything. a four string bass, a 2x10 is what id really want. if you have an older but working avatar 2x10 or any company for that matter, id be more than willing to trade with you.

edit again: maybe im just dreaming, but something else i might be interested in trading for is one of them daisy rock basses.