1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Cort Curbow 5 String MINT!! SOLD $420

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Lchamp28, Jul 4, 2014.

1. Price:
    $425 +ship
    Strings:
    For Sale: Cort Curbow 5 String Bass model year 2001. Bought it from a guitarist who wanted to learn bass but only played it a few times and then put it in its custom case and stored it in the closet for the next 13 years! I had a shop professionally clean it, change the strings to new D'Addarios and make sure the set up sounded awesome! Really nice, round bottom end, and it also great for slap and pop since it has a switch to go between. The active Bartolini pickups are superior to many other single humbuckers. The only wear/age showing on the bass is on the tuning keys, and volume knobs, which are easily replaced. No fret wear whatsoever!

The case is a hard shell custom cort curbow case with a plush blue interior with a storage area underneath the bass.

Can ship for actual shipping cost, but would prefer local pickup. If you are within a reasonable area and you are a serious buyer, I can meet you somewhere. $425 O.B.O. I'm only selling it so I can upgrade my other four string basses! The price is a little higher than some other Curbows out there because of the nice hard case that comes with it and because I have some money in the set-up that was just done by pros. Feel free to ask questions!

Details below:

Year: 2001

Manufacturer: Cort

Model: Curbow bass

Case: Custom Cort Curbow hard case

Color: Metallic Blue

Condition: Excellent/Mint

Description: Description: The carved-top body is made of luthite and features an extended upper horn for strapped balance and a deep lower cutaway for unrestricted access to all frets. The rock-maple neck extends into the body all the way to the pickup for maximum vibration transfer.

Electronics include a single, slim Bartolini passive humbucker wired to an active 9-volt circuit with 3-band EQ and a "slap" contour switch with adjustable bass and midrange boost (accessed from the rear).

Controls also include volume, treble cut, mid boost/cut and bass boost/cut knobs on the front. The fingerboard is made of Ebanol.

Features: Luthite carved-top body Extended upper horn for strapped balance Deep lower cutaway provides unrestricted access to all frets Rock-maple neck extends to the pickup for maximum vibration transfer Neck is fastened securely by 5 bolts

Electronics include a single slim Bartolini passive pickup Active 9V tone circuit features a 3-band EQ and a "slap" contour switch with adjustable bass and midrange boost (accessed from the rear) plus volume, treble cut, mid boost/cut and bass boost/cut knobs on the front Ebanol fingerboard

• CONSTRUCTION: Bolt-on
    • BODY: Luthite
    • NECK: 3pc Canadian Hard Maple
    • FRETBOARD: Ebonol, 15 3/4" Radius (400mm)
    • FRETS: 27/Large (2.7mm)
    • SCALE: 34" (864mm)
    • INLAY: White Dot
    • TUNERS: Die cast
    • BRIDGE: EB10(5)
    • PICKUPS: Bartolini AMK1-5/F (Active)
    • ELECTRONICS: Bartolini MK-2 EQ / 1volume,3band, slap switch
    • HARDWARE: PT (Platinum)

Original List price on this Bass with the case was $799.99!!!

Attached Files:

2. Bump

$425 shipped CONUS

3. Sold locally in GA for $420