Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Cort Curbow 5 String Red

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by kdogg, Feb 4, 2006.

1. kdogg

kdogg

Nov 13, 2005
    Ohio
    I have owned this Cort Curbow 5 string bass for about 6 years. I purchased it at a summer NAMM convention, and have never really had much opportunity to use it in all this time. It is in like new condition, with only some extremely lite, and barely visible, scratches here and there. I couldn't get any of them to show up in a photo, because you really have to be on top of the guitar, and in the right lighting, to see them. I am very particular about the condition of my equipment, and I am sure that, given the faintness of any of the aforementioned imperfections, most people wouldn't even notice them at all. I had the original Mighty Mite pick up replaced with a Bartolini, but did not replace the stock preamp. I also will include the original gig bag. The bag originally had a silver plastic Cort insignia on the front, which I removed because I thought it looked gaudy. Again, this isn't really noticeable, and certainly does not affect its functionality.

The battery compartment cover, on the back of the bass, is missing one screw, see photo. The bass came this way, and because the cover is very secure with the remaining screw, I never bothered replacing it.

I don't mean to make this bass sound like it is in anything less than stellar condition, because it certainly is in excellent condition, and functions flawlessly. I just like to be very thorough in listing even the slightest imperfections, so there are no surprises. Just in case you are as picky as me. :D

I'm asking $240 plus $30 shipping to the lower 48 states. If you live somewhere else, pm me for a shipping quote. This Bass Is SOLD!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. kdogg

kdogg

Nov 13, 2005
    Ohio
    Just lowered the price to $240 plus shipping.:hyper:

3. SR5

SR5 Commercial User

May 4, 2003
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Owner, Audio Engineer, North Pittsburgh Music LLC
    I am very interested in this - it appears your preferences are set not to recieve email - could you please contact me at mark@23hours.com or call at 412-931-4669. Thanks!

4. SR5

SR5 Commercial User

May 4, 2003
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Owner, Audio Engineer, North Pittsburgh Music LLC
    Email recieved from kdogg and replied to...

5. kdogg

kdogg

Nov 13, 2005
    Ohio
    SOLD:bassist: