Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Cort Curbow 6 String

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by HiFi, Jul 9, 2002.

1. HiFi

HiFi

Apr 20, 2002
    Anaheim, CA
    Selling my Cort Curbow 6. Found out I wasn't a sixer quite yet, and I need the room. Beautiful blue finish. Maple neck with ebonal fretboard. Bartolini soapbar pickup with active electronics. High quality harware. Has one small nick on front. This bass rocks. Asking $350 but am willing to negotiate. Will include gig bag. Thanks.

2. i'm interested do you have pics?

3. HiFi

HiFi

Apr 20, 2002
    Anaheim, CA
    Sorry, I don't have pics at this moment. The program to run my digital pictures is not working and I have to have my tech friend come out and fix it. It will be a few days if you want them. I will definitely get some unless you can't wait. Thanks.

4. If RockStar571 ends up not wanting it (I don't want to be rude) then I'd definitely be interested in purchasing the Cort.

If you would be kind enough to send any images that you might have/get to edwardroyce@yahoo.com I'd appreciate it.

thanks in advance!

mcdeath

5. HiFi

HiFi

Apr 20, 2002
    Anaheim, CA
    Okay, I'm shooting for the weekend so let's just pray. Thanks for your interest and patience.

6. Listen

Listen

May 19, 2002
    only $350, put me at the bottom of the list!

7. Oof. If only I hadn't bought a Jazz about a week ago. Oh well, let's stamp this one with JOERULES'S SUPER MEGA BARGAIN STAMP-O!#!@%$!@%! ;) :D

8. jvasquez18

jvasquez18

Sep 23, 2000
    S.E. 323, 13
    are you willing to wait?
    i've been wanting a 6 stringer for a long time.

and you live just across bell gardens, i'm from bell.

send some pics tojvasquez18@yahoo.com

9. HiFi

HiFi

Apr 20, 2002
    Anaheim, CA
    Okay...sorry once again. I found out the problem and I need to purchase a new chip converter for the program in order to get my pics. Anyway, I hate to delay. If any of you don't need pics I would go that rout and knock of shipping because that's about how much the chip will cost me. The first to respond will have the first say and so on. Otherwise, I will probably get chip this weekend but found out I also have to make a trip this weekend so Monday (Tuesday at the latest) will be pic day. If you'd rather not wait and rather not pay for shipping let me know. For reference check out my Ebay record...username: okaygregbg. Sorry and Thanks.

10. well i'm afraid i must pass on this amazing deal so i think that makes mcdeath next in line

11. So please check your email for the details and the USPS tracking number.

Thanks in advance!

mcdeath