1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, remove most ads and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Cort Curbow for sale - excellent condition - $300

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Staplerhed, May 12, 2004.

1. Staplerhed

Staplerhed

May 12, 2004
    I'm selling my backup bass since I've had it for about a year and have yet to seriously play it. It's a red Cort Curbow 4-string. Features include a hard maple neck, ebanol fretboard, luthite body, Bartolini MK1 pickups and MK2 EQ...4 knobs - volume/bass/mid/treble and a slap switch that gives some really cool slap tones. It's very lightweight but still packs a good punch.
    This bass is in great condition, but like I said I don't really play it and it's not quite my style so it needs a good home. email me if you have any questions or want to see some pictures of it. This thing goes for nearly $700 new, I want to get rid of it for $300, plus $30 shipping via UPS. If you're interested email me at ampegstud@hotmail.com or just post here. I'll answer anyone's questions you have. I'm just trying to explore my options in selling this before I take it around to the guitar shops...and it would be good to know that it's going to be in good hands.

-Nick