Cort Curbow for sale - excellent condition - $300

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Staplerhed, May 12, 2004.

1. Staplerhed

May 12, 2004
    I'm selling my backup bass since I've had it for about a year and have yet to seriously play it. It's a red Cort Curbow 4-string. Features include a hard maple neck, ebanol fretboard, luthite body, Bartolini MK1 pickups and MK2 EQ...4 knobs - volume/bass/mid/treble and a slap switch that gives some really cool slap tones. It's very lightweight but still packs a good punch.
    This bass is in great condition, but like I said I don't really play it and it's not quite my style so it needs a good home. email me if you have any questions or want to see some pictures of it. This thing goes for nearly $700 new, I want to get rid of it for $300, plus $30 shipping via UPS. If you're interested email me at or just post here. I'll answer anyone's questions you have. I'm just trying to explore my options in selling this before I take it around to the guitar shops...and it would be good to know that it's going to be in good hands.