1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, remove most ads and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Cort Curbow

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by arvidgunardi, Nov 25, 2001.

1. I just wanted to know what do you guys think of Cort Curbow?

My student own one, and I tried it, and thought, they're pretty ok. And the price are quite reasonable. So tell me what you guys think of it, and I might consider getting it.

Thanks in advance

2. PJR

PJR

Jun 20, 2001
    N.E. PA
    ...I didnt like the Luthite (sp??) ......or the electronics.......sounded a bit thin to my ear....

...it was however, a very light bass......the neck on the one I had wasn't too bad.....and they can be had for pretty Cheap.

For me though.....rather have a MIJ, or MIM fender.

JMO...YMMV
    Peter

3. I own a curbow 5 fretless. Its sweet!

I has a super thin neck, kinda like a jazz. I love the luthite body, because it makes the bass so light. The fingerboard is beautiful.. much better playing than any fretless i have tried in that price range.

4. i have a cort five fretless but dont know what model... its pretty good. The B is pretty floppy and it buzzes here and there (i am going to have set up again soon... about how much would that be?)....
    i really have no idea what kind of bass it is besides its a cort 5 string fretless... thin neck, but not very light... anyway i can properly tell?