1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

cort evl z4b

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by akashddoshi, Mar 21, 2010.

1. akashddoshi

akashddoshi

Dec 21, 2009
    any1 who has this bass please tell me how is it? im planning to buy one . should i buy it?

2. kb9wyz

kb9wyz

Sep 8, 2008
    Bloomingdale,IL
    From what I have been told, Cort makes Ibanez's import line. Since Cort has a bass that is freakishly similar to the SR500, I'm thinking that it is probably true. I am totally impressed with the quality of my SR for the money. I say go buy the Cort.

3. I have a cort GB35A and the pickups are bearable (mighty mites) but naturally i am changing them out for Delanos, but the one thing i absolutly love about it is the neck, mainly the grain of the maple :). but by itself the bass is a fairly good buy for just $530 Australian dollars. Dont know about the evls though

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Nov 23, 2020