1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Cort Funkmachine

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by heath_the_great, Jan 22, 2006.

1. well after playing 3 gigs about 200km's from home this weekend :oops: i got to check out a few music stores and i finally found a cort funkmachine
    [​IMG]
    and all i can say is i want one, the built in envelope was cool, i couldnt mess around with the settings but the stock settings did it for me, nice jazz bass style neck, light body and i like the shape too, really comfortable...the only thing that was a little off putting was the bridge, i just dont like it that much, i wonder if its possible to put a badass on it?

has anyone got one or played one, thoughts/opinions?

2. I've played the better version of the one in the picture..Nice neck, body shape, it was extremely heavy..The built in envelope is very poor, useless. I'd get an artisan A series, with nice figured body...They have the same pups.
    To summerize, if you like the custom paint job buy this, pay about 200-300 (?) dollars more. Otherwise get the A4 for less money, same tone and more stunning looks. I'm thinking of getting an A4 fretless too..

3. i really dug the envelope actually, but i just love that effect anyway..i didnt think it was heavy, although my ksd wieghs a ton anythings light compared to it...the two funkmachines are the same except for the paint job, but theres a rather big price difference:eyebrow: