Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Cort Headless Bass w/Hardshell Case

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by rumblethump, Dec 30, 2003.

1. rumblethump

rumblethump Supporting Member

Mar 25, 2000
    Pioneer CA. 95666
    I have a red see through (rare, all I ever see on eBay is black or white) Cort Headless bass. I am the original owner. Laminated maple neck through (sustain for days)with maple wings. Bridge licensed by Steinberger. I have replaced the stock pickups with a Bartolini P/J set. I believe they are the 8S and 9J models but there is nothing on them to verify this. This bass weighs 6lbs. The case is torn and well used but functional. There are dings, scratches, and a belt buckle rash on the back. A few dings on the back of the neck and some worn frets (strung with SS roundwounds) although it is still very playable. It was my main gigging bass for many years. This bass sounds HUGE. If you are looking for a lightweight bass that has absolutely no neck dive, this is the one. I have an extra 5 string set plus some used standard 4 string sets, if you want to string it BEAD which I will include. I tried BEAD for a short while and then changed it back. Sorry no trades. I have tried to describe this as accurately as possible, and regret having to sell this. I have a perfect eBay rating (bigbottom). USPS Money Order or PayPal accepted. Pics available upon request. $350 Buyer to pay actual shipping costs plus insurance.

2. hanales

hanales

Jul 12, 2003
    Youngstown, OH
    Price?

3. rumblethump

Mar 25, 2000
    Pioneer CA. 95666
    $350 plus actual UPS shipping and insurance cost.

4. rumblethump

Mar 25, 2000
    Pioneer CA. 95666
  5. DWBass

DWBass The Funkfather

I own one as well and probably wouldn't take less than $300 for it and I think mine is in better condition but it still has the original EMG's in it. I don't have a case or gig bag for it but I see MusicYo.com is finally selling gigbags for them. Kinda costly though. But I ain't selling mine yet.

6. rumblethump

Mar 25, 2000
    Pioneer CA. 95666
    Bumpski